Soak up the spirit of all things British at this beautiful wedding and event venue based in South Petherton. Have some good old fashioned family fun while playing with locally grown British flowers!
Come rain or shine, the family flower festival will be an afternoon packed with lots of fun activities:
- Beautifully fresh, locally grown seasonal flowers from Clements Farm, Culmstock, Devon
- Adults have the opportunity to witness some expert floristry demonstrations before they try their hand at creating two beautiful flower arrangements.
- Children will be occupied with making their own miniature gardens, with plenty of arts, crafts and gardening fun!
- All materials provided...just bring a pair of scissors and creativity!
- Take home your makes
- And finally...no truly British gathering is complete without lashings of tea and cake!
Price: tickets cost £10 for adults, £7 for children and £5 for each additional child
Booking: tickets must be purchased in advance, by visiting www.bloomingdivine.co.uk or calling 01460 241 572